插件 jQuery.jTap 中文API文档
插件 jQuery.jTap 中文API文档 https://github.com/BR0kEN-/jTap
Additional event for jQuery processing touching to screen on touch devices.
Those who are faced with adaptation of web-based applications for mobile devices knows that the event “click” is triggered with a delay of 300ms, observe which not very pleasant. In addition, click on non-delegated place of document will not work. To solve these problems and was designed by jQuery Tap Event.
Include the plugin file on the page:
and set an event handler as follows:
A noteworthy feature of plugin is a versatility. No matter where you use the
tapevent: on a device with a touch screen or on a desktop computer - the handler will be executed disparately.
Triggering a click manually (e.g.
$('.selector').trigger('click')) does not trigger a tap. Likewise, triggering a tap does not trigger a click. Adapt your code to match the event expected.
Version 0.3.2, February 17, 2019:
- allow movement in a square of
- add the note about
Version 0.3.1, February 7, 2016:
- fixed an issue when
mouseupevents is triggering on mobile devices;
- plugin is available as NPM package now.
Version 0.3.0, January 31, 2016:
- fixed an issue #1: redesigned
Version 0.2.9, June 2, 2014:
- fixed an issue #2: undelegate event works incorrect.
Version 0.2.8, May 27, 2014:
- was removed the checking of “ontouchstart” in document, because newest versions of browsers contains this property in document for any format of the computer;
- the library was oriented for jQuery 1.6 or higher.
Version 0.2.7, March 17, 2014:
- added support of jQuery >= 1.4.x
Version 0.2.6, March 14, 2014:
- made the code refactoring;
- updated the license and demonstration.
Version 0.2.5, November 17, 2013:
- fixed an issue #1: method
preventDefaultdoesn’t worked, because the tap event constructed by mousedown/mouseup or touchstart/touchend events and they can not to be prevented.
Version 0.2.4, August 22, 2013:
- first public version.
- @asakasinsky, for the bug report #1 - November 17, 2013.
- @egorogl, for the bug report #2 - May 29, 2014.
- @manchunw, for the bug report #1 - January 31, 2016.
- @commonpike, for the issues #7 and #8 - February 17, 2019.
jTap is licensed under the MIT license.